The annual report of State Agency for Metrological and Technical Surveillance consists information on:
• Main objectives and tasks of the agency in the past year;
• Results achieved with specific data divided to the fields of activities performed by SAMTS – market surveillance; technical inspection of high-risk equipment; metrological supervision; quality control of liquid fuels; notification and surveillance of conformity assessment bodies; supervision of dams and related facilities; quality control of solid fuels for domestic heating;
• SAMTS activities on harmonization of the Bulgarian technical legislation to the European Union one;
• SAMTS activities in the field of European integration and international cooperation;
• SAMTS cooperation and interaction with other institutions and organizations.