Project of the State Agency for Metrological and Technical Surveillance under Operational Program „Administrative Capacity”
„Effective SAMTS management by optimisation of its structure and improvement of working processes” – no. 14-11-15/01.09.2014
The State Agency for Metrological and Technical Surveillance, as a beneficiary of the open procedure for selection of projects which cover specified quality requirements with a defined date of application, announced by the Ministry of Finance under Priority axis I “Good management” of Operational Program „Administrative Capacity”, area of intervention 1.1. “Effective structure of the public administration”, signed on the 1st of September 2014 a contract for project implementation “Effective SAMTS management by optimisation of its structure and improvement of working processes”.
The term of project implementation is 12 months and the total project amount is 195 193,22 BGN.
The following activities are foreseen to be performed for the project realization:
- Аctivity 1: Project management;
- Activity 2: Preparation and carrying out of public procurement procedure under the Public Procurements Act ;
- Activity 3: Preparation of SAMTS’s functional analysis:
- Sub-activity 3.1: Analysis of the SAMTS current state. Planning and preparation of functional analysis, legislation review;
- Sub-activity 3.2: Analysis of the work-load in the units within SAMTS and employees numbers compared to their functions and activities and preparation of improvement plan;
- Sub-activity 3.3: Preparation of proposal for functional and structure optimisation and Action plan preparation;
- Sub-activity 3.4: Development of Draft Rules of procedure and internal normative documents;
- Sub-activity 3.5: Increasing the SAMTS employees’ capacity in order to improve the performance effectiveness and efficiency;
- Activity 4: Information and publicity.
Regarding the project all the requirements for publicity and information will be applied for the whole period of its implementation and after its completion.
The project realisation will lead to establishment of conditions for SAMTS organizational development and the effectiveness and efficiency improvement of its activities in order to provide high quality enforcement of the national policy in the field of market surveillance, metrological supervision, technical inspection, conformity assessment bodies’ notification and quality control of liquid fuels.
The procedure for granting free financial aid is performed with the financial assistance of the Operational Program „Administrative Capacity” co-financed by the European Union under the European Social Fund.